- BlackMagicDesign Micro Converter SDI to HDMI.
Super compact and rugged, the Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 3G from Blackmagic Design enables you to use HDMI-input monitors and televisions for production monitoring. This compact converter has one SD/HD/3G-SDI input, one HDMI output, and one SD/HD/3G-SDI loop output. It includes a 17-point 3D LUT that can be used to calibrate HDMI- or SDI-input monitors and it can output a LUT for viewing via the SDI loop output. The Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 3G also features automatic SD, HD, and Level A and B SDI detection and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps.
This pocket-sized converter features a sturdy metal housing with power and signal LED status indicators and rugged connector interfaces. A USB Type-C port enables the SDI to HDMI 3G converter to easily connect to and be powered by large-screen monitors, laptops, desktop computers, or projectors. You can also power this converter using the separately available 100-240 VAC power supply, complete with four international socket adapters.
- HDMI & SDI Outputs
- One SD/HD/3G-SDI input
- One HDMI output and one SD/HD/3G-SDI loop output
- Robust metal housing and rugged connectors
- USB Type-C port for powering via a compatible component like a monitor or laptop
- Updatable via the USB Type-C port and your Mac or PC
- Supports a 7-point 3D LUT for color calibrating your monitor, television, or projector
- Outputs LUT for monitoring via SDI loop output
- SDI support up to DCI 2Kp60
- HDMI support up to 1080p60
- Supports embedded HDMI input and embedded SDI output
- LED indicators for video and power signals
- Power from a monitor, laptop, or other component using the USB Type-C port
- Separately available 100-240 AC power supply with four socket adapters