- Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8 L Usm Lens
- Soft case
Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8 L Usm Lens
A truly versatile lens, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM is a Canon L-series zoom spanning a flexible range of telephoto focal lengths. Beyond its portrait-length to medium tele range, this lens is also characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, which affords notable control over depth of field and benefits working in challenging lighting conditions. Supporting the versatility is a sophisticated optical design, which utilizes four ultra-low dispersion elements to suppress colour fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for high clarity. Also, a Super Spectra coating has been applied to help reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and colour neutrality.
Complementing its optical assets, this 70-200mm f/2.8 also sports a ring-type USM and internal focusing mechanism for quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance, as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a removable rotating tripod collar is included for stable use of the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 112-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and offers notable control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Four ultra-low dispersion glass elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Focus Limiter switch lets you constrain the focusing to two different ranges to suit different applications: 4.9’-infinity or 9.8’-infinity.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Removable rotating tripod collar is included and benefits working with the lens atop a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional EF 1.4X and EF 2X teleconverters.