- Aputure Amaran H198C light;
- 1 Sony battery
- Soft Case
- Frosted gel diffuser
The Amaran H198C from Aputure is an on-camera LED light that utilizes 198 LEDs with a CRI of 95+ to deliver bi-colour illumination with high colour accuracy. The light produces a 60° beam angle with a brightness of 420 - 435 lux at a distance of 1 meter. A step-less dimming dial is provided on the back of the unit for adjusting light output, and you can adjust the colour temperature precisely by turning the kelvin wheel. The light can be powered by either six AA batteries or an optional Sony NP-F/FM/QM/FP/FH/FV type battery (included in the package), with four LED indicator lights on the back of the unit displaying the remaining battery life.
To create a larger light source, up to nine H198C panels can be attached together using extension slots on all four sides of the light. The slim and frameless design of the light means that when multiple lights are connected, there are no gaps or light leaks.
- Color temperature adjustment wheel
- 198 LEDs with 60° beam angle
- Bi-color light
- High CRI of ≥95
- Rear step-less dimming dial for adjusting light output
- Powered by either one Sony NP-style battery or six AA batteries
- Battery power indicator lights
- Expansion slots for connecting up to nine lights to create a larger source
- Swivel shoe mount adapter for attaching to camera
- Diffusion and orange warming filter included