- DJI RS 2 Pro Combo Gimbal Stabiliser
- Briefcase Handle x 1
- RSA Port Cover x 1
- Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable (20cm) x 1
- Carry Bag x 1
- Focus Motor x 1
- USB-C Power Cable (20cm) x 1
- Pan Axis Sleeve x 1
- Camera Riser x 1
- M4 Screw (10mm) x 6
- Mini-HDMI to Mini-HDMI Cable (20cm) x 1
- Image Transmitter x 1
- Lens-Fastening Strap x 1
- D-Ring Camera Screw 1/4"-20 x 2
- Screw 1/4"-20 x 1
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (USB-C x 2 Multi-USB x 1 Micro-USB x 1 Mini-USB x 1)
- Mini-HDMI to Micro-HDMI Cable (20cm) x 1
- Extended Grip/Tripod (Metal) x 1
- USB-C Power Cable x 1
- BG30 Grip x 1
- Phone Holder x 1
- Focus Gear Strip x 1
- Allen Wrench (3mm) x 1
- Focus Motor Rod Mount Kit x 1
- DJI RS 2 Gimbal x 1
- Cold Shoe to 1/4"-20 Adapter x 1
- Quick-Release Plate (Arca-Swiss/Manfrotto) x 1
- Hook-and-Loop Strap x 3
The DJI RS 2 Pro Combo includes several extra accessories on top of the RS 2 gimbal to provide a more comprehensive workflow for camera operators. A key tool is the DJI Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System, which allows for 1080p video transmission from the gimbal with a 50ms latency for on-set collaboration with your film crew. The other additional accessories are a focus motor, phone holder, two focus gears, and three HDMI cables.
The RS 2 gimbal supports a payload of up to 10 lb or 4.5 kg. It’s light thanks to monocoque carbon fibre axis arms and a short grip handle with a smaller battery cartridge. The gimbal has been continuously tested with a 12-hour runtime. The motors are powerful and support cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 4K and 6K, Canon 1D X Mark III, Sony a7S III, and ALEXA Mini LF. Please see the most current camera and lens compatibility list on the DJI website.
The RS 2 also has a 1.4" full-colour LCD touchscreen that allows you to access gimbal settings as well as features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse.
The RS 2 uses the DJI Titan stabilization algorithm to provide improved stabilization with increased smoothness. In applications with up to 100mm zoom lenses, a built-in feature called SuperSmooth complements the algorithm by compensating for micromovements and increasing torque to achieve fluid motion (an optional lens support is required).
There are also two RSA ports with electrical contacts for dedicated accessories, and each port has a NATO mount for quick release attachment of these optional accessories. One RSA port is provided on the left and one on the right side of the gimbal. Supported accessories (not included in this package) include a focus wheel, a twist-grip dual handle, and a universal mount for efficiently attaching the gimbal to a car, jib, or slider.
The iOS/Android Ronin app offers many creative features in addition to standard time-lapse and panorama functions. Time Tunnel combines roll motion with hyperlapse to “twist” space and time.
Track allows you to create a repeatable camera movement path for a tightly choreographed shot. Force Mobile makes the gimbal follow your smartphone’s movements. Force Mobile can also be achieved with enhanced responsiveness when you use the included RavenEye transmission system. When you use the RavenEye, you can also display a live view of your subjects on the touchscreen when using the RavenEye’s ActiveTrack feature.
The RS 2 uses a dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system with two removable quick release plates. For social media content, the gimbal can be adjusted at the tap of a button to position your camera into portrait mode. To let you efficiently balance your camera, the RS 2 has an axis lock on each axis, so you can unlock and balance one axis at a time. Additionally, a fine-tune balancing knob allows you to further dial in the optimal balance for your camera.
The gimbal runs for up to 12 hours on a battery cartridge that secures to the included grip handle. The cartridge can easily be swapped out for another one, sold separately. The cartridge is rechargeable via a USB Type-C port on the grip, and the grip can be completely removed from the gimbal when you need to recharge the battery. The BG30 grip is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. DJI highly recommends using a 24W charger, not included. The battery supports 24W fast charging and can be fully recharged in about 1.5 hours.
The RS 2 comes with a splash-proof carry case designed with dedicated compartments for the different parts of the gimbal and key accessories. A mini tripod is also included and attaches to a 1/4"-20 thread on the bottom of the grip handle to function as a stand or an extension handle for two-handed maneuvering of the gimbal in certain scenarios.
For a full list of compatible cameras, please see the most current camera and lens compatibility list on the DJI website. ###Key Features
- RS 2 gimbal with the RavenEye 1080p transmitter, a focus motor, phone holder, two focus gears, and three HDMI cables.
- 4.5 kg payload
- Supports larger cameras such as the Blackmagic Pocket 6K and ALEXA Mini LF
- 1.4" full-color LCD touchscreen (with access to features such as time-lapse and hyperlapse)
- DJI Titan stabilization algorithm
- SuperSmooth stabilization feature for long zoom lenses
- Two RSA ports with electrical contacts and a NATO mount for quick release attachment of dedicated accessories such as a focus wheel
- Monocoque carbon fiber axis arms
- Short grip handle with a compact 12-hour battery cartridge
- iOS 11+ / Android 7.0+ companion app
- Creative functions such as Time Tunnel and Force Mobile
- Dual-layer Manfrotto plus Arca-Swiss camera mounting system
- Single-tap switching to portrait mode
- Axis locks and fine-tune knob for efficient and precision camera balancing
- Splash-proof carry case included